Monday, May 14, 2012

[as you wish!]


Ah! Princess Bride. One of the best movies ever! Classic!

I was thinking that it would be fun to have a Princess Bride party.

Invitations would be a hand cut out. Of course with SIX fingers!

Peanut BUTTERCUPs would make perfect treats.

Chocolate covered almonds = the magic pill.

Any other ideas to add to the list?

If you haven’t seen this movie, you must!

My favorite Princess Bride quotes:


The Grandson: “Is this a kissing book?” 
* 
Westley: “As you wish!” 
*
Indigo Montoya: “Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!” 
* 
Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid, or something like that? 
Man in Black: Oh no, it's just that they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future. 

*
Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains. 
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons! 
* 
The Impressive Clergyman: Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
*
Westley: There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.  
* 
Indigo Montoya: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand? 
Man in Black: Do you always begin conversations this way?
 
* 
Westley: “Hear this now, I will always come for you.”
Buttercup: “But how can you be sure?”
Westley: “This is True Love – you think this happens every day?” 
*
Westley: “I told you I would always come for you. Why didn’t you wait for me?”
Buttercup: “Well… you were dead.”
Westley: “Death cannot stop True Love. All it can do is delay it for awhile.”
Buttercup: “I will never doubt again.”
Westley: “There will never be a need.” 
* 
I could go on and on. The whole movie could be quoted here. That’s why I just purchased the Princess Bride eBook. J






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)