Friday, June 1, 2012

[delicious!!]


I love it when I discover a new recipe which is simple & fast to make plus tastes delicious. If you like Indian food at all, you have to try this recipe: Masala + chicken naan bread pizza. I used red peppers with the chicken. I could have licked my hands when I got some of this spice on my hands. This spice smells divine!

Click here for the recipe. Club House spices are my favorites. I use their Cajun spice all the time. Many great recipes on their website.

NOTE:
Looks like the link to the recipe doesn't work anymore so here's the recipe:

1/2 cup (125ml) unsalted butter, softened
2 TBSP (30ml) Clubhouse Indian Masala seasoning
4 naan bread
1/2 cup (125ml) cooked, diced chicken
2 cups (5dl) favorite sliced vegetables
1 cup (2,5dl) shredded mozzarella cheese

Mix the butter and seasoning together. Spread on naan bread evenly. Top with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Bake in 400F oven (200C) until cheese is melted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)