Wednesday, January 28, 2015

[one fine land]


Yesterday I was thinking about how wonderful it is to have the Internet. I'm so grateful that I can keep in touch with my family so easily. I can chat with them online, hear their news instantly and don't have to wait for snail mail. It is also wonderful to stay in touch with Finland by reading Finnish news, watching Finnish TV and even just enjoying photos of Finland. I follow ourfinland (the first five photos in this blog post are from ourfinland) and livelovehelsinki (the last two photos), for instance, on Instagram. It's amazing how just seeing some photos of Finland can ease that homesickness sometimes. Mind you, if I lived in Finland again, I would miss Canada just as much. Joy of dual home countries.







ps. Almost forgot about Finnish music! So many good ones but recently I discovered Selja Sini. Lovely music!

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful pictures. Finland is such a gorgeous country. I hope to be able to visit both there and Canada one day. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many beautiful places in the world. At least the internet allows us to travel virtually. :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)