Thursday, December 3, 2015

[It's that time of the year again...]


Elfie arrived a day late this year. I was hoping Elfie didn't show up until later but our daughter missed him too much so here we go again. He does make our Christmas season more special. Worth the effort.


Yes, I finally got my white Christmas tree. Since I can't have a real tree due to allergy to snow mold, might as well go all the way fake, right? :) 
Love our new tree. It glows! It looked gorgeous even before we had decorated it.


We do have a green tree as well. A miniature tree from Ikea. Found these crystal ball ornaments that I think are perfect for it. Loving simple decorations. And I'm so into white right now. White is the new black, I guess, for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)