Tuesday, October 18, 2016

[Halloween chalkboard tags ...plus a bonus Thanksgiving tag]


Halloween is my least favorite holiday due to all the evil horror stuff you see everywhere. I like the creative, cute side of Halloween only. I feel bad for the sensitive kids who are scared to death on Halloween (I happen to know one such sensitive girl). It always feels so nice to prepare for Christmas after Halloween is done.
But I'm trying to get into Halloween mood nonetheless. 
I made some tags that you can use for gift bags (I cut them with a 3" circle cutter) or perhaps as cupcake toppers (I'd use a 2" circle cutter)
If you'd like a Microsoft Word document of all these tags, just leave a comment with your e-mail address. I won't post your e-mail address comment.
For personal use only.










We already had our Thanksgiving but I know it's still coming up in the States. Made this bonus Thanksgiving tag just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)