Saturday, March 1, 2008

date night

***
Me LOVEY this house designed by Richard Meier.
***
***
***
Last night was fun. Jay and I got to go out with our friends to a late movie. Our niece came to babysit (Sienna was already sleeping). We saw "The Vantage Point" (Dennis Quaid, Matthew Fox, Forest Whitaker, William Hurt). It was a really good movie. I like the way the story was told. It was pretty funny to see about 10 other people we know at the movies. Last night felt like "a date night". Refreshing.
This morning I was sooooo tired and Jay let me sleep until 10.30am!! It was heavenly. He even surprised me by doing a bunch of cleaning. Best husband ever! Y
***
Sienna and I went to Ikea yesterday. I had to get three rolls of art paper for our Primary activity. I also bought a lettuce spinner as Connie said it keeps lettuce fresh so much longer. Only $5 everyone, so go get one. :) Sienna had fun playing there and being spun around in the shopping cart. We also ended up playing out in the front yard for a long time when we got home. Sienna threw tons of snowballs again and played with snow. I chipped away all the ice from the side walk.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)