Friday, October 12, 2012

[winter garland]


I was asked by my church’s women’s organization to come up with a winter garland for the women to make. This is the result. 
I don’t know if they’ll like it but I do. J 
It was cloudy today so I couldn't get good pictures of it. Looks better in real life. J






I saw this picture in a magazine and added the text in honor of our 21st wedding anniversary. I can’t believe we've been married for so long. Well, actually I can. J We've done so much in those 21 years. 
I love being married! People say so many negative things about marriage but I think it’s the best thing in the world! 

I got 21 roses (red + orange) plus Gerber daisies. I had to put them in two vases as they wouldn't fit in one. I guess I need to buy a bigger vase. J

Now we’re off to a movie and a dinner out.

Happy Weekend everyone! J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)