Thursday, April 10, 2008

second page

***
It's finished. My second page. Jay gave me my first honest criticism. He said I should have used a plain color for the background. He thinks it's too busy looking. I admit that it's a bit busy looking but I still love it. Somehow I really like it that all the papers I used are patterned ones. I think it works in some weird way. But I decided to make a plainer one as well since I have one more of these pictures left. So stay tuned to see the plain one in the near future. :)
I wish the bottom saying would be a bit more to the right but it was so hard to estimate how long the saying would be. I didn't have the patience to test it first. Oh well, the plain one will have it in the right place. :)
***
***
This is why I had time to do my scrapbook page yesterday. Sienna and Robin were playing really nice together. Here Robin is cutting Sienna's hair. :) Sienna sees me cutting Jay's hair and wanted her hair cut.
***
***
Pretty creative scissors, don't you think? :)
***
***
Taaraaraabumdiei!
(I don't have a clue how to spell that song's title so I spelled it the way you'd write it in Finnish)
***
I can't wait to go and buy some more scrapbooking paper. I have so many ideas and I'm dying to see them materialized.
***

4 comments:

  1. Siitä tuli hieno! Olispa aikaa tuollaiseen näpertelyyn.

    Sienna ja Robin tosi sööttejä leikeissään!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time in English ;-)

    Both the pages are SUPER! Just PERFECT the way they are!! (don't listen to that husband of yours)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)