Tuesday, July 15, 2008

{jasper}

***
Love this picture. Sienna jumping on a mattress in our hotel room.
***

***
Medicine Lake. I loved this place. The pictures don't do any justice to the beauty of the area.
***
***
Medicine Lake. It was overcast (drizzled a bit) but there were moments of brilliant sunshine as well.
***
***
Sienna's favorite thing to do was to throw rocks in the lake.
***

***

Maligne Lake. Beautiful but somewhat too touristy.

***

Just a few pictures for ya. Click on the pictures to see them bigger (!!). I took 212 pictures. Few of them actually turned out ok. :) I never said I was good at photography. :D

***

2 comments:

  1. Kävin lukasemassa ja katselemassa ihania kuvia! Mukavaa viikonloppua!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your sister and her family. I need to meet her before I go on holidays! Karly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)