Wednesday, December 26, 2012

[garlands for kids]




My mom asked me to make some garlands for some special kids for Christmas. This is what I came up with.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (or Hanukkah or whatever you might have celebrated). Sienna was so excited about everything that it made our Christmas super fun. Children make it all memorable and enjoyable!

I'm not going anywhere near the stores no matter what kind of sales they have. But I did get a Kobo gift certificate and they have a great sale online this week. Please let me know of any books you have enjoyed lately. I would really, really appreciate it! I especially love historical novels but will read almost anything as long as the story is great and there's no garbage in it (bad language, detailed sex scenes, disturbing things, etc.). 

Wishing you all wonderful things in 2013! 










2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)