Tuesday, February 19, 2008

good job daddy

***
Daniel Eatock's art.
***
Today so far:
*I have eaten atleast 10 sandwiches made by Sienna. Some of them had all these: meat, cheese, tomato, lettuce, peanut butter (or heanut butter as Sienna says it) and strawberry jam.
*Glued the pictures on my mom's picture album. Yep, it won't make it there on time.
*Tried to figure out how much postage will be to mail my patterns (if anyone will buy them, I still have lots of doubts). Trying to figure out how much to charge for them. I want the price to include the shipping. One price. Simple. Just the way I like it.
*Studied Isaiah. Of course I understood ALL of it. Those who have read Isaiah know that I'm fibbing just a bit. :) Thank goodness I have a study guide that explains a lot of things and gives the history background etc.
***
In the morning:
Sienna: "Daddy put all the animals on a shelf. Good job daddy!" :)
(Jay had put her Gund animals in her bookshelf after yesterday's family home evening)
It makes me happy when Sienna approves what Jay and I do. :) And she really says it like she means it. :)
***
Sienna's bum is much better. So is anxiety. Safe foods only. The culprit must be something in the juices. I need to plan another trip to my old chiropractor, Dr. So. He can test allergies without needles.
***

5 comments:

  1. Mistä voisin lukea enemmän näistä sun patterns'eistä ja nähdä kenties kuvia? Hienoa kun laitat projektille vauhtia ja laitat niitä myyntiin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, nyt löysinkin oikean paikan ja menen lukemaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look on the right side of my blog you'll see that I just added a direct link to my patterns there. It was a pain in the butt to find them by date only.

    Tajusin juuri etta kirjoitin enkuksi.

    Ristipistotyot/folk art painting ei ole enaa niin suosittua kun useimmat nykyaan harrastaa vaan scrapbooking:a. En odota isoja myynteja mutta viela tama yksi yritys nyt siis naille tekosilleni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pyrskähdin nauramaan tuolle "tajusin juuri että kirjoitin enkuksi". Mäkään en enää ole aina perillä siitä mitä kieltä suusta tulee. :D

    Kävin katsomassa, kauniita ovat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)