Thursday, November 27, 2008

{nothing for ya}

***
candymandi/two peas in a bucket
***
***
jen j/two peas in a bucket
***
***
loretta grayson/two peas in a bucket
***
***
miss quiss/two peas in a bucket
Mua hymyilyttaa tama otsikko. Mun viime aikoina lukemat kirjat todellakin tekevat taman. :)
***
***
Print something twice and you can do a fun pop up effect on your page.
***
So - I've got nothing for ya. My brain is blank when it comes to blogging. Not much motivation it seems. But I can't leave you totally dry so I'll keep showing someone else's brilliant ideas at least. I think I'm just a bit tired. I've been fighting a cold for weeks now it seems. Echinacea herbal tea keeps keeping it away but I don't think my energy level is 100%. Not that it ever is but even less right now.
Sienna was so cute today. She had ear phones on and was watching Wiggles videos on my blog. She kept singing or humming the songs.
Now I need to find the energy to go to Costco. At least it's gorgeous out. Another sunny day here in Alberta. Temperature is on the plus side too. No snow. I can handle it. :)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)