Thursday, November 29, 2007

this and that as usual

***
Mistle toe wreath made by Ali Edwards.
***
***
I wouldn't scrapbook all my pictures but I like the idea of making little scrapbooking projects. This is very "cluttery" for my taste but I like the colors and the idea. Made by Donna Downey.
***

***
When I saw this ABC book made by Joy Madison I thought it would be a cute idea for a baby gift. An embroidered one would be nice too.
***
***
Woof! Too bad Sienna already knows her alphabet and this is too babyish for her.
***
***
More stuff from Joy Madison/www.scrapbooks.com.
***
***
***
I looooove circles so this was a fun idea. I'd simplify it a bit and change colors. You could do all sorts of things with this idea. Christmas tree ornaments...
***
***
Clever idea: pock-it-notes.
***

1 comment:

  1. Voi ei, ei saa laittaa näitä ihania scrapbook-kuvia/ideoita näytille! ;D

    Mitenkähän minä lopultakin ehtisin aloittaa omia albumejani kaikkien JOULUaskarteluiden, JOULUkoristeluiden, JOULUleipomisten ja vielä vauvanodotuksen välissä :)

    Rakas joulupukki, voisinko saada ensi vuodelle lisätunteja päiviin, kiitos!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)