Sunday, June 22, 2008

twilight

***
So... This is what I have been up to. I read this book in two days. I could NOT put it down once I started. I LOOOOOOVE this book! I'm so glad that there are more to this book series. I'm also glad that I don't have the rest of the books yet so I can actually get something else done too. My whole life turns into a book fest when I find a book that I love. Here's the web site for the books and their author:
***
I'm pretty excited as the movie of this book is coming out soon. Yey!
***
We (Primary Presidency) did a teacher appreciation "inservice" thingy today. It was fun to show our Primary teachers how much we appreciate them. We had really good discussions going. We have some awesome teachers who really love the kids they teach. It's fun to learn from each other how to become better at teaching. I always wanted to be a teacher so I'm glad I get to do it at church at least. The church has an awesome manual for teachers and I love learning new teaching skills.
***
Go buy The Twilight book now!! :D
***

1 comment:

  1. Kiitos kirjasuosituksesta, sait uteliaaksi. Täytyykin mennä heti tsekkaamaan linkki!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)