Sunday, June 1, 2008

yuck!

***
Sienna on her blessing day in October 2006. Usually newborn babies get blessed in our church (we don't have infant baptism, baptism age is 8+) but we had to wait for the adoption to be legal to do the blessing.
***
I just ended up eating chocolate for supper after fasting for two meals. For those who don't know: in our church we fast once a month for two meals and donate money to be used for the less fortunate. I did make supper. One of my favorite foods even: BBQ chicken pita pizzas. I also made some fries. Turns out the chicken had started to taste funny. I just bought it on Friday!! Yuck. I'm starting to get so picky about meat as it is (I'm almost a vegetarian, I still eat meat but quite often I loose my appetite for it when I cook it) and now I don't know when I can eat chicken next. I ate some cucumber and carrots. Turns out the fries weren't crispy enough either (I guess I was impatient to start eating). I could have put them back in the oven but somehow I just got turned off supper all together. Hence the chocolate bar for supper. Oh, I did manage to eat a small peach too. It's funny how every once in awhile you have a day like this when food just doesn't turn out right, no matter what. Yuck! I'm sure I'll eat something else later when my yucky feeling goes away.
***
We watched a really good movie last night: Dan in Real Life. Loved it.
***

2 comments:

  1. I love Dan in Real Life. It's such a cute movie. I watched it with my sisters in Texas and then again with my family when I got home. I love when the daughter has her meltdown and yells, "you are a murderer of love!" So funny - karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scene was so hilarious!!! :D Best movies always seem to be the PG ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)