Thursday, December 9, 2010

{one of these questionnaires}

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I usually wake up many times before actually getting out of bed at around 7.30 – 8 am.

2. How do you like your steak?
If it's still attached to the cow. I'm just not into meat much.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
RED. It was great!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I’m still a Survivor fan. I also like Big Bang Theory (some episodes I don’t, the sleazy ones).

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Portland Oregon. Maybe. I don’t know if I could handle all the rain again.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Haven’t had any yet. Had my Chinese herbs though. Gross but I need them at the moment. 

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Little bit of this and little bit of that. Mexicans have great quesadillas and nachos, of course I like many Finnish foods, Italians make yummy pizza and pasta, Thai food is often delicious... 

8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood (except fish), Chinese Dim Sum, sushi, pretty much anything with meat. I’m the pickiest meat eater ever.

9. Favorite place to eat?
Brewsters and Outback Steakhouse.

10. Favorite salad dressing?
Kraft's Honey Dijon but I can’t seem to find it anymore. :(

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Toytota Corolla. Basic. Reliable. Takes me where I need to go. No car payments anymore. I'm not a person who needs a fancy car. As long as it takes me from A to B somewhat comfortably, I'm good. 

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Probably my flannelette pajamas. They’re keeping me toasty warm at the moment.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Finland (more often), Oregon, California, Mediterranean cruise, Italy, Any European city, Hawaii, Australia...

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on a day and if I've filled my cup yet. :) Many ways to fill that cup, you know.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Portland, Oregon. As long as Sienna and our grandkids would live there too. Or maybe Kelowna, British Columbia. 

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning when Sienna wakes up and we cuddle together etc. Evening for some personal time and time with Jay.

17. Where were you born?
Kajaani, Finland.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don’t really watch sports. I used to watch tennis (Wimbledon). Sometimes I watch a bit of the Olympics. 

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? 
Silly question.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Silly question.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Another silly question. I like to learn new things of people so pretty much anyone's.
22. Bird watcher?
We like to visit the geese at the pond and I enjoy nature in general, so yes. Not in a serious way though.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I so wish I was a morning person but nope, I’m a nightowl.

24. Pets?
Africa at home and Spice waiting for us in Heaven. Both are cats in case you didn't know that. 

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
I would have already facebooked/blogged it if there was any. :)

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A princess I guess. ??

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Summer vacations at grandma’s cottage, playing with friends outside for hours on end...

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats are it for me.

29. Are you married?
Everyone who’s reading knows I am. Silly question.

30. Always wear a seat belt?
Of course! You’re crazy if you don’t.

31. Been in a car accident?
Three times.

32. Any pet peeves?
People who put their signal light on when they’ve already slowed down and are turning (what’s the point people?!!), people who drive dangerously, people who say "like" a lot, and all sorts of other things I’m sure.

33. Favorite pizza topping?
BBQ chicken with lots of red peppers and pineapple. In fact, you could even skip the chicken and I might like it even more. 

34. Favorite flower?
Kanerva. Heather in English? The one in the picture. 

35. Favorite ice cream?
Movenpick’s chocolate ice-cream.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway or Thai Express.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero, of course. :)

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Another silly question. I don't think anyone cares. 

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
None. It’s stupid to max out a credit card. :D Chapters bookstore is probably my favorite store though.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Hmm...

41. Like your job?
I love being a mom. Taking care of Robin drives me nuts often but I love him too. I love Arbonne products so I enjoy selling them.

42. Broccoli?
Yum.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
All of them! Seriously. How can you pick when there's been so many great ones. 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jay and Sienna.

45. What are you listening to right now? Sienna watching tv.

46. What is your favorite color?
Silver.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. Too permanent of a thing for someone who's taste changes. Plus I just personally don't care for them.

48. Coffee drinker?
Nope. It’s bad for your stomach and yellows your teeth. I guess I’m not very Finnish. :) (in case you didn't know, Finnish people drink the most coffee in the world. last time i checked anyways.)

49. How many children do you have?
One. Though on most days it feels like two with Robin around.

your turn. if you feel like it. i feel like i've done this before but i was tagged so i did it quickly. too much info, i'm sure. :)

here's a crafts tip for the day:

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)