Thursday, May 22, 2008

c it is


***
German homes from Wohn Idee magazine (found these at decor8). I don't like the coatrack.
***
***
I had saved this picture as "mcmakin".
***
So David Cook it is. That's fine. I really liked them both just about equally. I still think David A did better the night before. They're both going to have great careers.
I was visiting a friend just before 8pm and her family had the tv on in a nearby room. They have digital cable and were watching American Idol finale earlier than the rest of us who have normal cable tv. I was just about to leave when I heard who won. I was trying so hard not to hear anything so I could just watch it at home. It kinda sucked watching the finale when you already knew who was going to win. Oh well.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)