Thursday, May 8, 2008

smile!


***
This is the face we got when we'd say "smile" to Sienna. :D
A sneek peek to my "secret scrapbooking project". This is the page #4. The fourth official sized scrapbook layout I've ever done. Since I started scrapbooking (on April 8, 2008) I've done 20 pages! I've had so much fun. I still don't want to tell you what this project is as I still need to do some finishing stuff. I'm keeping this a secret because I'm trying to accomplish a goal and I find that if I tell someone about a goal, I tend to not accomplish it. I find it fun to work on something that only Jay knows about. Gives me that "I'll surprise everyone" energy. So please be patient a bit longer. :) Maybe I'm just imagining that someone is even interested in this secret project. For all I know you all might be thinking "who cares". Well, you are going to hear about it anyways. :D
***

3 comments:

  1. Minä seuraan Sinun scrapbookausta erittäin suurella mielenkiinnolla! :) Toivottavasti aina vilautat sivujasi meille... Matka-albumini on saanut iltojen hiljaisina (mukulat jo nukkumassa) hetkinä jo muutaman sivun. Pää on täynnä uusia ideoita myös jatkoa varten! :)

    Ja I don't mind at all tuosta Vuonna 1976 kopsauksesta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana sivu :)

    Ja tuo Orla Kiely on mun super suosikki, tosin haaveissa vain... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)