Saturday, May 17, 2008

two more of my "babies"

***
Layout #21. Click on the picture to see it bigger.
Tama on viimeisin jonka olen tehnyt. Klikkaa kuvaa niin naet sen isompana.
***
***
Layout #12.
For someone who doesn't care for diamonds, I sure like bling bling on my scrapbook layouts. :) I also like the "rain dots" as they're kind of like dew on flowers. And they're circles too - my favorite shape. I looooove circles. :)
Three more layouts to share... :)
***
My layouts were somewhat limited by my budget. But it's amazing what you can come up with when you use some creativity. It would be awesome though to have tons of supplies available. And a nice big crafts room. I'm not asking for much, am I? :)
***

1 comment:

  1. So Cute!!! I love the pages!!! You have a great chance of winning i'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)