Thursday, August 28, 2008

{jennifer talbot}


***
***
I just discovered Jennifer Talbot.
For the longest time, I've thought of painting a big tree like this in Sienna's room. It's nice to see that some people actually have the energy to see their ideas made into reality. Her decorations are made with felt.
I also love this chandelier she made.
***
I'm having a really unproductive day today. Sienna's anxiety has been up the roof lately and we all have slept very poorly. Today it finally caught up to me and I'm not getting much of anything done. Blaah. I hate wasted days.
***

1 comment:

  1. Ihania kuvia! Olen tehnyt paljon seinämaalauksia lastenhuoneisiin - helpoin tapa: laita kuva piirtoheitin kalvolle, heijasta seinälle ja saat oikea koon helposti piirrettyä seinälle.

    Onnea kaikkiin elämänmuutoksiin teidänkin perheessä! Itse pidän tuota puljua pystyssä vielä jonkin aikaa, mutta varmasti luovun jossain vaiheessa kokonaan... yrittäminen on stressaavaa..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)