Sunday, August 24, 2008

{kites and a fairy princess}

***
Sienna was first drawing hedgehogs but then they turned into kites.
See the long lines = kites. :)
Love these. Y
***
***
I was going to make you wait until Sienna's birthday party is over but who am I kidding - I have to share this right away. :)
I was itching to craft something today and this idea popped into my head. These laminated thingys will be on Sienna's birthday cake as decorations.
They're sturdy enough for her to play with them afterwards.
Should I add some glitter to the crown later? (I don't have any at the moment)
Am I brilliant or what?!!
Go ahead and admit it - I'm brilliant. :D
Eli siis... Kekkasin idiksen tehda Siennan tulevaan synttarikakkuun tallaiset koristelut. Paallystin muovilla joten kestavat sitten leikkiakin jalkeenpain.
***

5 comments:

  1. Loisto idis! Eipa olis tullut omaan mieleen. Tuolleenhan voi laittaakkin vaikka mita kakun paalle! Hyva-hyva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I can't believe it's almost Sienna's birthday again - time flies! karly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihana sivu. Tykkään väreistä paljon. Mä laittaisin kiimallusta prinsessan kruunuun!

    Hyvää alkavaa viikkoa. Suomessa sataa yhä edelleen vain vettä. Ei siis mitään uutta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're BRILLIANT :D Ihana! Oispa kiva tulla ihastelemaan Siennan synttäreille kaikkea kaunista :) HALIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)