Tuesday, January 22, 2008

do the donald :)

***
***
Moopy & me is a really fun blog. This lady lives in Australia and she has an art studio where she sells her creations and teaches art classes for children.
***
***
When I saw this I thought it would be fun to make something like this with your child's picture. Other wise similar but the face would be your child's. You could even make these kinds of paper dolls of all your child's cousins as well. Laminate them so they could be played with. Craft tip of the day. :)
(Picture: moopy & me)
***
***
I LOVE kids' art! I sure hope Sienna will enjoy art so I can fill my house with her art. To me children's drawings and paintings are the best art there is.
(Picture: moopy & me)
***
***
I couldn't resist putting this here. :)
***
So windy today but I need to go and buy couple of gifts today. Tomorrow I get to go to a babyshower and on Saturday is Sienna's very first "non family" birthday party. Talia invited Sienna to her daughter's ballerina themed party. I'm so excited already. :)
***
I copied my blog yesterday in hopes of printing it out. The document ended up being over 400 pages! I need to figure out how I can make it less pages. I guess I don't need to print our family pictures and maybe if I do a different page setup I could fit more onto a page. Has anyone printed their blog? Any ideas how to do it?
***
Did everyone see a movie called "Paycheck" (Ben Affleck, Uma Thurman)? It's a good action movie. It was on tv the other night and I remembered it was one of those movies I wouldn't mind owning. Couple other good action flicks: "The Island" (Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson) and "Next" (Nicholas Cage, Jessica Biel, Julianne Moore). Just don't want you to miss any good action. :)
***

2 comments:

  1. Mä oon myös iso Moopy & me -fani. Aina voisin oleskella sen sivuilla tunti tolkulla!

    Mä en edes uskalla ajatella tulostella päiväkirjoja. Huoh. Ajattelin, että tallennan vaan cd:lle. Niitä voi sitten tarvittaessa sieltä lukea. Kovaa paperin "tuhlausta" jos tulostaisi kaikki.. Metsiä käy sääliksi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minusta olisi kiva ihan papru versio. Muutama cd romppu on tullut lukukelvottomaksi ja en jotenkin luota siihen vaan. Tai jos tallentaisi vaikka kolme versiota niin eikohan yksi niista ainakin sailyisi sitten hyvana. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)