Sunday, January 27, 2008

garlands and ornaments

***
If anyone wants to start making crafts early for next Christmas Becky Higgins has instructions for these cute photo ornaments in her blog (made with wooden cubes). Just do a Google search and you'll find her blog. She's very well-known in the scrapbooking world.
***
***
I searched for some other ideas for garlands after I saw the beautiful celebrate garland Talia had made. This tree one for Christmas is from www.familyfun.com. The stars are buttons.
***
***
I love this Halloween garland. The googly eyes on the bat are so cute.
Garland is from: http://www.mamaurchin.com/.
The Halloween stamps are from http://www.stampinup.com/.
***
***
Martha Stewart Crafts sells garlands. Here are just two that are available.
***
***
I love the colors in this picture. Fall colors are so "me".
***
***
There are various leaf garlands you can make for Thanksgiving. This one is from Family Fun again and is made out of cardstock and people can write on the leaves what they are grateful for. Templates are at their web site. I'd use cute scrapbooking paper in fall colors. I think I'd also use some family photos and cut them into leaf shapes to add in the garland.
***
***
You can also make the leaves out of thick material. Love it. The fall season is so "me". :)
***
I know, I know... Instead of posting ideas here on my blog I should be spending the time making one of these cute garlands. :)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)