Monday, April 6, 2009

{+10Cish}





***
***
So, I hope I didn't scare all my readers away with the last posting. I always put a warning on these postings so you can skip them if you want to. :) And just so you know, I'm the only religious freak and LDS in my family. :)
***
Jay has a day off today and is taking Sienna swimming. I need to go find him birthday gifts. It gets harder and harder to think of gifts the longer you've been married. Guys are hard to buy for in the first place.
They've promised +10Cish weather all week. Yey. Hope the snow will be gone soon. About 3/4 of our front yard is grass now. Can't say the same about the back yard as it faces north. Roads are clear so now you can see all of the million potholes. Long, cold winter = million potholes. :(
Happy Monday everyone!
***
ps. Leftover Canadian pancakes + mashed banana + whipping cream for breakfast. Naughty me! :)

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your last post! I left a note in the "comments" on that post too. I also just LOVE the bunny garland and wish I had time to make one, but we are heading to a funeral in Eastern Oregon on Thursday morning. I'll have to remember that for next year! I have been having fun getting our childrens' Easter baskets prepared though, and I'm heading to the LDS Church Distribution Center today to pick up some pictures and things for their Easter baskets. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer. The bunny garland is really fast to make. It's so easy to cut. Easter is definately my second favorite holiday (after Christmas). Such happy time of the year! What would we do without the Easter message. Hope you have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minäkin luin aiemman viestin ja katsoin videon enkä pelästynyt yhtään. :) Minusta on kiva lukea tekstiä joka tulee suoraan kirjoittajan sydämestä.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minä en jaksanut lukea kun oli niin pitkä ja vielä enkuksi, pitäis jaksaa keskittyä enemmän. Mutta ehkä luen jonain päivänä, tuskin kuitenkaan pelästyisin :)

    Kaisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minäkin luin aiemman postauksen, enkä pelästynyt!

    Tsemppiä lahjan etsintään! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kaisa: Ei noita mun uskontolurituksia ole pakko lukea. Siksi aina varoitankin otsikossa. Skippaa vaan ihan hyvalla mielella jos haluat. Enkku/suomi dilemma on mulla aina. En jaksa kirjoittaa kummallakin joten vuorottelen.

    anne: No olet sinakin rohkea. Kiva etta jaksatte noita mun lurituksia. En kovin usein niita kirjoittele mutta aina jalkikateen mietin etta toivottavasti kukaan ei nyt tuohdu mun jutuista.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)