Sunday, April 26, 2009

{spring, summer, fall, winter}




***
What do you do with a kid all day when she can't walk and playing with same old toys isn't fun enough? This is what I did today. First I printed the bare tree picture on blue paper, then made the various grounds, tree leaves, weather pictures, etc. I laminated everything for durability. Sienna had so much fun changing the season. The most fun part was raking leaves into a pile (with a pretend rake - a doll's plastic fork). I'm going to keep adding things to this project - bunnies, other animals, people skiing... The sky is the limit. You can make different scenaries too (a beach, a park...). Fun way to talk about different seasons and what you do in what weather.
***

***
I did these long time ago. I keep my family history scarpbooking real simple.
***

7 comments:

  1. Ihana tapa "leikkiä" vuodenajoilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi miten ihanat scrappisivut! Me likey!! :D Tykkään tosi paljon vanhoista kuvista ja tallennetuista historiatiedoista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea! you're so creative. i hope sienna gets better fast... poor kid. as for the sand box, my friend did one in her house. she used a kid's pool and filled in with rice and then hid little things in it. the rice got everywhere! but the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hienoa että sulla on noin paljon tietoa sukulaisista.. ja tuollainen vanha kuvakin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiitti kaikki kommenteista!

    brandy: I would only use the sand box outside. I can imagine the stuff getting everywhere.

    merja: Isani esi-isista on tehty kirja ja siita sain nuo tiedot. Tatini lahetti minulle muutaman vanhan kuvan. Ne ovat mulle aarteita kun sellaisia on vaan muutama minulla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your ideas and your heritage pages. I keep those simple, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)