Sunday, April 5, 2009

{askarreltu on}

***
Last week I took Sienna to gramma's and I got to spend an hour browsing at the scrapbooking store. It was heavenly going by myself and having the peace to look at everything. Surprisingly, not that much ended up in my shopping bag. To make up for it, I stopped at Fife n' Dekel and picked up half dozen apple cowpies. Mmmmm. :P
Many of the papers are displayed low at the scrapbook store and I was going up & down million times. Next day my hip and legs were so sore. Who needs to go to the gym. :)
***
***
These are my Easter eggs. I really liked the first ones I made. I don't think I would have done the giveaway if I had realized I couldn't find that same paper anymore. :) I find it hard to find earthy colored papers that I like. Luckily I still had this paper too. Fits our home perfectly.
***
***
Sienna will have an Easter surprise inside this bunny box.
***
***
As you can see, I put those newly purchased papers to good use already. I need to go buy some more of the same papers.
***




3 comments:

  1. Wau!! Tosi hienoja. Hyvää pääsiäistä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onpa hienoja!
    Noita pupuja ajattelin koettaa tehdä.Ajattelin,että voisin myös maalailla tytön kanssa myös pupuja,kun hän pupuista niin kovasti pitää.
    Kiitti linkkivinkistä siis
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)